We believe that every person has the potential to be a super-hero, and they just need great stories that inspire them to begin unleashing their super powers. Our mission is to help creators share and monetize those stories and help users discover, listen and remember them.
Our platform provides the best listening experience and access to exclusive Spanish audio content from top local creators, in addition to 250K audiobooks. By simply putting on their headphones 15min a day, our app enables listeners to invest in their personal development whenever their hands are busy but their mind is free (e.g: working out, walking their dog, commuting). At the same time, creators make money every second someone listens to their content, so they are incentivized to keep providing our listeners with amazing content.
We’re starting with the 572 million hispanics in the world, with the goal to become the audio content marketplace for the entire 7.3 billion non-English speaking market underserved in local language content. We would love for you to join us on this journey!
- Beek team first — We are the kind of company where we clean everyone's dirty dishes even if they’re not ours, as if we were at home
- Be an animal — We’re passionate and hustle to find creative solutions to every problem and never give up. EVER.
- Unleash user potential — We care intensely about our users and seek to optimize for them whenever and wherever possible
- Tell great stories — We strive to tell the most compelling stories to inspire both our users and our teammates
- Be the best version of yourself — We do everything we can to empower ourselves and our teammates, in and outside of work
About the role
We are looking for a growth marketer focused on the creator economy. The role specializes in creating the strategy, executing, and testing it with Beek creators. The role is focused on bringing new users to our platform and connecting the value proposition of the creators with new audiences. Furthermore, this position will work with a diverse group of people, from Product to Content teams.
Beek is a service where both users and creators receive value from each other. This role is key in maintaining this loop spinning. While we focus mainly on the creator's side, users as listeners must always be in our heads in terms of creating strategies and delivering new experiences for the creators. We must unleash user potential for creators and listeners.
Our team is a diverse group of engineers, marketers, designers, product managers, and content producers. We need a Growth Marketer with great communication skills and tons of empathy. This role is expected to experiment constantly. Being open-minded and having great teamwork skills are needed to succeed in this role.
The role is fully remote.
- Optimize and execute the acquisition strategy with Beek Creators
- Good knowledge in
- Social Media
- Podcast Advertising
- Achieve scalable and sustainable growth through Beek's content of creators.
- Create a Creators Culture in which they feel like our brand ambassadors.
- Work cross-functionally with Content, Product, and design teams to test and experiment with new ways to improve the way we acquire and retain new users through our content creators.
- Communication with the creators
- Pitching new ideas
- Follow Up and keeping the creators engaged with our team
- Report results to the creators
- MRR coming from creators.
- Activation of new users coming from the creator loop.
- Retention of new and recurrent creators.
What it takes to succeed
- Good growth modeling skills
- Good data analysis skills
- Ability to formulate clear hypotheses with incomplete data
- A clear understanding of leading vs lagging indicators
- Ability to optimize and execute complex cross-functional processes
- Ability to run experiments and hypothesis formulation
- Good documentation and verbal communication
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communications skills and sales mindset
You’re passionate about growth marketing and excited to join a quickly growing team and rapidly scaling company. You’re a natural leader who is energized by helping others succeed. You know that Growth Marketing is a core discipline in a successful company, and are eager to create an outstanding world-class Growth organization. For you, no challenge is too big or solution too small.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven track record as a Growth Marketer achieving optimized user acquisition strategies.
- Should have a good understanding of Growth KPIs.
- Exceptional growth marketing skills, including modeling, hypothesis, experimentation, and problem-solving with frameworks that create a replicable process for learning and wins.
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset with a focus on possibilities (not obstacles)
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Effectively communicates (verbally and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Spanish and at least C1 proficiency in English
- Independent and responsible: We work fully remote, so we believe in our commitment to work
- Experience in startup environments with fast-paced growth and high degrees of uncertainty.
- Reforge Programs: Growth / Marketing / Retention
What is it like to work at Beek?
Our benefits are designed to offer you the freedom and support you need to grow personally and professionally
- Unlimited vacation - We don’t believe in limiting vacation days, take as many as you need
- Fully remote work - You can work from wherever you like
- Totally flexible hours - You make your own schedule. We work asynchronously and don’t count the number of hours you work, but rather the progress you make
- Medical insurance - We know how important your health is, which is why we offer medical insurance to all our team
- Competitive salary - It grows as you grow
- Wellness and education stipends - You can use this to buy books and courses, pay for the gym, or purchase whatever you need to help you grow and take care of your mental and physical health
- Remote work stipend - We want to support your remote work and give you some money to set yourself up to be a productivity machine
A Y Combinator company, Beek has raised over $20M USD from top-tier Silicon Valley funds including Greylock and Accel, notable investors in Meta, Spotify, Slack, Dropbox, Etsy, and more. We’ve also secured investments from directors at Netflix and Disney+ as well as from founders of companies like Rappi.
Beek is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate the multicultural and varied backgrounds of our team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, citizenship, ancestry, color, disability, marital status, or parental status. We believe that the more perspectives and voices we represent in our business, the better we will serve our audience and the more we will succeed.